Terms of Sales
Any online purchase made on the website www.yuj.fr is subject to prior knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of sale. Article: products of all kinds offered for sale (e-commerce service) on the Site.
- Customer: non-commercial natural person placing the order, and holding full legal capacity.
- Order: commitment to purchase all items selected by the customer via the Site's e-commerce service.
- Site: website published by YUJ and accessible at www.yuj.fr
3. CREATION OF A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
- failure to pay for one or more previous orders,
- abusive, unfair or fraudulent use of the ordering service offered on the site or non-compliance with any of the customer's obligations defined in the General Terms and Conditions.
4. FEATURES OF THE ARTICLES
5. ORDERING ITEMS
6. PRICES OF ITEMS
7. PAYMENT OF THE ORDER
8. DELIVERY CONDITIONS
- Colissimo : Standard delivery payable by the customer (€7.90) and free from 100€ purchase. The average delivery time is 2 to 5 working days depending on the destination.
- Chronopost : Delivery at the customer's expense (€9.99 for packages weighing less than 10kg, €19.99 for packages weighing more than 10kg) for express delivery within 24-36 hours .
- Chronopost : Standard delivery at the customer's expense (€9.99) and free from 100€ purchase. The average delivery time is 2 to 6 working days depending on the destination.
- UPS : Delivery at the customer's expense (€14.99 for packages weighing less than 5kg, €29.99 for packages weighing more than 5kg). The average delivery time is 1 to 3 working days depending on the destination.
DOM TOM :
- Colissimo DOM-TOM : Delivery at the customer's expense (20€) and free from 350€ of purchase.
United Kingdom :
- UPS: Delivery at the customer's expense (15€) and free from 350€ of purchase.
Rest of the world :
- Colissimo : Delivery at the customer's expense (35€) and free from 500€ of purchase.
- UPS : Delivery at the customer's expense (50€)
9. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO MAKE A RETURN?
You have 30 days from the date of receipt of your order to make a return and request an exchange, a credit or a refund EXCEPT FOR ITEMS PURCHASED AT SALE AND SECOND HAND WHICH ARE NEITHER EXCHANGEABLE OR REFUNDABLE.
Return costs are the responsibility of the Customer
The costs related to the return of the Items will be reimbursed by YUJ in the only cases where the Item delivered is different from that which was ordered or if the Item is damaged (photos will be necessary to support your request).
No returns will be accepted if the Item has been worn and washed.
The Items must be returned properly protected, in their original packaging (plastic pouch - carefully opened packaging will not be considered damaged packaging), accompanied by the label present on the garment and the protective film.
Any return unfit for resale (damaged, damaged, used or soiled by the Customer) will be rejected and YUJ will be released from all liability. The returned item will be considered a second-hand item and a voucher may be generated depending on the condition of the product.
If an item is returned without packaging, 5 euros will be deducted from the refund.
Please note, items purchased on Sales/Promotions/Outlet cannot be refunded. A credit or exchange will be offered.
Second Hand items (prototypes included) and purchased at Clearance Sale are neither returned nor exchanged.
Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
To make your return, go to the Returns & Exchanges page and follow the instructions to download your return slip.
Return packages that do not contain a return slip cannot be processed.
All returns should be sent to the following address:YUJ Paris
10. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In accordance with national and European legal provisions protecting the consumer, the Customer has a period of 14 clear days from receipt of his Order to exercise his right of withdrawal and this without having to justify reasons or pay penalties, with the exception, where applicable, of return costs. Beyond this 14-day period, the sale is firm and final.
If the customer wishes to use his right of withdrawal, he must make a return request by email to our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items must be returned properly protected, in their original packaging (carefully opened packaging will not be considered damaged packaging) and in perfect resalable condition (undamaged, undamaged, unused or soiled by the customer ).
Once the return has been validated, YUJ undertakes to reimburse the customer for all sums paid, excluding shipping costs, for their order, as soon as possible and, at the latest, within thirty days following the date which this right has been exercised, to the customer's bank account used for payment of the items.
Within the framework of the right of withdrawal, the costs and risks linked to the return remain the responsibility of the customer.
11. CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any information or questions, for order tracking, to exercise the right of withdrawal or to invoke the guarantee, the customer must contact customer service by email email@example.com.
The items are guaranteed against lack of conformity and fatal defects under the conditions provided for in articles 1641 to 1649 of the Civil Code and L 211-1 et seq. of the Consumer Code, from delivery:
- article 1641 of the Civil Code: the seller is bound by the guarantee for hidden defects in the thing sold which make it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which reduce this use to such an extent that the buyer would not have it not acquired, or would have given only a lower price, if he had known them.
- article 1648 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code: action resulting from redhibitory defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect.
- Article L 211-4 of the Consumer Code: the seller is required to deliver goods in conformity with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery. He is also liable for defects in conformity resulting from the packaging, assembly instructions or installation when this has been his responsibility by the contract or has been carried out under his responsibility.
- article L 211-5 of the Consumer Code: to comply with the contract, the good must:
- correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that the seller presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- present the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect having regard to public declarations made by the seller, by the producer or by his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling;
13. CONVENTION ON EVIDENCE
The customer acknowledges and accepts that the order recording systems provide proof of all transactions between YUJ and the Customer.
The Customer acknowledges and accepts that proof of acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale is characterized by checking the words “I have read and accept the general conditions of sale”.
To this end, the Client acknowledges and accepts that the computerized data stored within YUJ's computer servers in reasonable conditions of security and integrity, are considered, in an irrefutable manner, as proof of acceptance of the terms of the General Conditions of Sale. and proof of all transactions between YUJ and the Client.
YUJ will archive purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable medium, in accordance with the provisions of article 1348 of the Civil Code and guarantees access to them at any time if he requests it in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code. Article L. 134-2 of the Consumer Code.
Consequently, unless YUJ has a manifest error proven by the Customer, the latter will not be able to contest the admissibility, validity or probative force of the General Terms and Conditions and the content of the order, on the basis of any legal provision whatsoever and which would specify that certain documents must be written or signed to constitute proof.
Thus, these elements constitute evidence and, if they are produced as means of proof by YUJ in any contentious or other procedure, will be admissible, valid and enforceable in the same manner, under the same conditions and with the same probative force as any document that would be established, received or kept in writing.
At any time, the Customer has the option to print, download, and keep on paper and electronic media a copy of the General Terms and Conditions.
YUJ reserves the right to modify the information contained in this site at any time and without notice.
YUJ undertakes to describe with the greatest accuracy the items sold on the site and to ensure that the information disseminated there is updated in the best possible conditions.
However, YUJ cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available to customers on the site.
In the event of non-substantial differences between the photos presenting the articles on the site, texts and illustrations and the articles ordered, YUJ will not be held liable.
The customer acknowledges and accepts that the prices of the items are likely to vary between the website and the stores, and that in no case can this difference in price be the basis for a request for a total or partial refund of the items purchased either on the site , or in stores.
YUJ cannot be held liable in the event of failure to fulfill one of its contractual obligations resulting from a fortuitous event or a case of force majeure as defined by the case law handed down by the French courts.
In particular, YUJ will not be held responsible for any non-execution or delay in the execution of orders, caused by events beyond its control (“Case of Force Majeure”).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-performance, omission or accident beyond the control of YUJ and includes in particular (without limitation):
YUJ grants a limited license to access and use the site for personal and non-professional or commercial use of the site in favor of the client.
Under no circumstances is the customer authorized to download or modify all or part of this site without the express written authorization of YUJ.
This site or any part of this site must not be reproduced, copied, sold or exploited for any commercial or professional reason without the express written permission of YUJ.
The Client must not use techniques allowing the copying of a brand, a logo or any other information (in particular images, text, models) of which YUJ is the owner without its consent. YUJ authorizes the client, on a non-exclusive and revocable basis, to create a hypertext link pointing to the home page of the site on the condition that this link cannot create against the articles, YUJ or any of its registered trademarks, a misleading, false, pejorative, infringing or which may harm YUJ
Under no circumstances will the creation of this hyperlink be liable for YUJ, in any capacity whatsoever.
16. PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the site has been declared to the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés) under the number 2039445.
17. COMMERCIAL OFFERS AND NEWSLETTERS
YUJ may send Customers commercial offers by mail, email, SMS, telephone or via all web spaces run by YUJ or any of its subsidiaries on social networks, subject to prior acceptance.
The Customer has the right at any time to object to commercial prospecting mailings free of charge, by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link appearing in each email.
18. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
YUJ is the exclusive owner of the intellectual property rights:
- on the articles offered on the site;
- on the brands associated with the articles;
- on the site, and in particular on its tree structure, on the organization and titling of its sections, on the visual and graphic identity, on its design, on its ergonomics, its functionalities, on the software, texts, animated or still images , sounds, know-how, drawings, graphics and any other element making up the site;
- on the databases, their structure and their contents, designed and managed by YUJ for the needs of publishing the site;
- on all design elements of the site, whether graphic or technical;
- on the names, acronyms, logos, colors, graphics, or other signs that could be used, produced or implemented by YUJ.
19. MODIFICATION OF THE T&Cs
Taking into account possible changes to the site and regulations, YUJ reserves the right to modify the General Terms and Conditions at any time.
The new General Conditions of Sale will, where applicable, be brought to the attention of the customer by online modification and will only be applicable to sales made after the modification.
20. APPLICABLE LAW
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to French law. Any dispute will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts of the customer's place of residence, in the absence of an amicable agreement between the customer and YUJ.
Refashion is the eco-organization of the textile sector of clothing, household linen and shoes
The Unique Identification Number (IDU) of YUJ - Yoga With Style is FR320954_11XSHM.